Happy Thankfulness, y’all! We want to thank you for following us and for encouraging us to keep going. Your commenting and kindness is boundless and we are grateful to have you along for this tremendous ride.
As we enter the busiest of times on our social calendars we are reminded of some of the coolest recipes that take no time at all to prepare and how they can help with fitting shopping into already busy schedules. Well, Let me tell you about this recipe that my friend Carol’s daughter Diane shared with me and Spencer.
Ever want to eat your Mom’s holiday recipes of yesteryear? Do you sometimes long for elaborate re-enactments of those taste-filled memories? Minus the work?
Chicken Pot Pie Muffins
- ready to bake, roll out yourself pie crust (buy two or three boxes)
- two or three cans of cream of chicken soup
- muffin pans
- cookie cutters or two glasses to make the bottom and the cover out of the pie crust
- sharp knife
- big spoon
How it comes together:
- cut up chicken, carrots and potatoes in small-ish pieces, around 1/2″ to 3/4″ cubes
- place even mix of three in bowl.
- mix in a reasonable amount of soup, so that the mixture will be wet
- spoon into pie crust cups placed into muffin pan
- cover with pie crust topper
- press together with fork
- pierce top with sharp knife
Bake in 350 degree oven until lightly browned. Between 30-45 minutes.
Whether these are a cool meal that you make for your children, or you WOW brunch guests this holiday season. I can’t suggest these enough. Simple-y Marvel-ous!
Easy. Delicious. Enjoy!!